The registration channel opened on weekdays from October 25th, 2021 to November 5th, 2021.
1. For each conference paper, the presenter should be registered as a speaker (Category A/B/C/D), any other author who wants to attend the conference should be registered as a listener (Category E).
2. IEEE (student) member (Category A and C) registrants will be asked to provide their IEEE (student) membership card. If you do not have an electronic card in hand, click below to get your card from IEEE website.
3. Each author can register 1 paper with your regular registration (A/B/C/D), and no more than 2 additional papers with extra pay (800 RMB or 130 USD each).
4. Submissions without author registration will be treated as no-show and will not be published in the conference proceedings or IEEE database.
Please pay your registration fee by transferring to the following bank account. Payers inside China please use the bank account information in Chinese, whilst overseas payers please use the information in English.
Please add the following note to your transfer:
1. Registration can NOT be cancelled once successful. Registration information table in Step-3 can be resubmitted for modification.
2. Only electronic VAT invoice can be provided.
Please fill out the Registration Information.
· Company Name:
HANGZHOU BAIBU CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION CO., LTD.
· Account Number:
· Beneficiary Bank:
BANK OF CHINA, HANGZHOU BAIMA BUILDING SUB-BRANCH, CHINA
· Bank Address:
No.70, Miduqiao Road, Gongshu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, P. R. China
· Swift Code:
· Company Address:
No. 148, Tianmushan Road, Xixi Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Decide your registration category and prepare related materials.
Pay your registration fee.
Wait for the registration confirmation.
Please decide the category of your registration according to the "Registration Fee" table:
Since the registration fee is very low, partly covering the basic expense only, no discount of registration fee will be offered for the online presentations.
Please wait for the IEEE SCEMS 2021 organizing committee to send you a registration confirmation email in 2 days.
SCEMS + registrant name
(e.g. SCEMS San-San Zhang)
When you register, please simply assume that you will attend the conference in person.
After registration, if you see that you cannot come to the conference site due to COVID-19, please inform the organizer via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, the organizer will then try to arrange online presentation. Please note that there is no discount of registration fee for the online presentation, since currently the registration fee is already lower than the regular level.